Exclusive access to an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with Dawn Sharifan, Former SVP of People for Slack to answer all your burning questions about renewals this year
Dealing with rising costs, employee needs, recruiting expectations, and the watchful eyes of the C-Suite can make your head spin.
And with good reason — the stats show that this season is predicted to bring an average rise in medical plan costs per employee of 5.6 percent*. Despite this, 2/3 of employers are planning to enhance their health and benefits offerings in 2023 to improve attraction and retention or better meet employee needs**.
But fear not, because we've got your back. We’ve tapped Dawn Sharifan, HR bada**, former SVP of People for Slack, and Nava Advisor. Dawn Sharifan is joining Brandon Weber, CEO and Co-Founder of Nava Benefits to answer the HR community’s top questions about renewals, share in a laugh about mistakes and mishaps, and remind us all of the incredible impact you have in your roles in HR.
Some examples of what we’re covering:
- My team is leaner this year heading into renewals, any tips to be ultra effective with my time?
- I got a super high renewal from my carrier…now what?
- Any tips for presenting the renewal to c-suite?
- What are best practices for pitching/requesting for more budget from finance?
- What’s your favorite part of renewals/OE? Where is the joy?
*Mercer's National Survey of Employer-Sponsored Health Plans
**Mercer's Survey on Health and Benefit Strategies for 2023