A Candid Discussion on Performance Review & Compensation During the Great Resignation
Tackling performance reviews and compensation seems extra, shall we say, flammable this year. So we're bringing in some experts to help extinguish this fire.
Join your HR peers for an exclusive AMA (Ask Me Anything) session with Lexi Clarke, Director of People at PayScale, and Ilana Mauskopf, Senior Manager of People Operations at Nava. Not only are they both deeply immersed into the HR world through their companies, but they're also tackling these issues head-on as HR practitioners.
They covered topics including:
- How have employee expectations changed this year compared to last?
- Can I make this process feel human and consistent if in a hybrid organization?
- Should I think about compensation differently if we're in-person, hybrid, or remote?
- How do I balance giving constructive feedback with a fear of the "great resignation?
- How might we convey the full value of employee's comp and benefits?
- How does inflation factor into our offering?
Catch the jam-packed conversation here.